Saturday, September 8, 2012

Late Summer

Often a tricky time of year - new term, new beginnings BUT this time not been as bad as before. I started nursing 33 years ago and I am pretty sure that the weather then was similar to what it is now. I seem to remember getting to know Cambridge pubs from their outsides first. We started in early September weeks before the undergrads started and it was ohhh so quiet. The social landscape really changed once the students arrived.
Led a fabulous poetry workshop yesterday with skilled and committed Hospice staff - humbling and exhilerating. I want to do that type of practice development/service improvement activity ALL the time. I swear I left walking 2 inches off the ground. They are going to have a monthly creative writing meeting - trying out exercises with each other.
Also discovered other nurse bloggers via Twitter - all good stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment